The brand new Unite Co Instinct pedal, designed and 100% manufactured in house in the U.K!
Unite Co designed the Instinct pedal we focused on three major parameters; grip, reliability and weight. We designed a large platform and machined as much material out as we could, during the machining process we also machined lots of small grooves to make the pedals super grippy. We went all out with pins too, fitting 20 x M4 pins per pedal.
Igus bushes are pretty much untouchable when it comes to durability, each pedal runs on two bushes and one bearing to keep them going for longer.
Unlike most companies we also machine the axle in house, we make this from EN19T extremely tough and the perfect material for a pedal axle. We designed the pedals with long axles for better ride characteristics and finished off with a hard-wearing black anti-corrosion plating.
- Oversize 113 x 102 mm CNC machined body from grade 6082 Aluminium
- Concave platform for increased grip
- Long axle manufactured in house from EN19T, then black nickel-plated to prevent corrosion.
- Runs on 4 igus bushes and 2 cartridge bearings
- 20 Replaceable pins per pedal provide excellent traction and grip
- Titanium axle soon available
- Weight 440 grams